Official Approved Nitron Sales & Service Centre
DESIGNED AND BUILT IN THE UK. From the United Kingdom, Nitron develop and manufacture both road and track suspension for the world’s premier tuners, race teams and manufacturers.
Nitron boasts over a decade of success, celebrating prestigious race wins and lap records around the world. Designed, developed and manufactured in the UK, Nitron’s worldwide headquarters are based in England’s prestigious ‘Motorsport Valley’, Oxfordshire.
Nitron has been at the forefront of motorsport suspension technology since 1998. Founded by Guy Evans, the Oxfordshire-based company has gone from strength to strength, producing winning shocks for customers all over the world. There are now over 200 Nitron dealers across Europe, Asia, the US, Australasia and Africa.
In 2008, Nitron moved to a new facility in the UK’s ‘Motorsport Valley’ in line with the company’s expansion programme. This allowed for an increase in production and a continuation of Nitron’s ability to push the limits of suspension technology using state-of-the-art Dynamometers, 5-Axis CNC machines and the latest 3D CAD techniques.
Nitron shocks are billet machined and hand built entirely in the UK. Each fully-serviceable shock is customised to your specific spring and damping configuration requirements by our highly experienced team. Aesthetics also play a vital part of our design process to ensure that the look and feel of our shocks rank among the best in the world.
Nitron benefits from a design team with an accumulated experience covering machining, materials technology, hydraulics, bike engineering and F1 racing. Many even have experience as competitive drivers and riders themselves. The ability to draw upon such a wealth of knowledge provides Nitron with an insight into the industry that very few can compete against.
- built from the best materials in order to withstand years of environmental attack
- every shock is returned to the customer in an ‘as new’ technical condition. Nitron replaces all the critical components, fluids, gasses, seals and bushes. Every Race shock is also checked and calibrated on a dynamometer
- approved service centres are strategically placed in various locations around the world so that your shock never has to travel far to be serviced.
- Nitron service centres have a dedicated team who work directly with racers to develop custom valving characteristics. Contact your local service centre to discover how you can receive track-side assistance and bespoke development consultation.
- Nitron has a wealth of experience in producing mass-volume, quality designs direct to manufacturers.
- Nitron has the experience and capability to take prototype research and development through to full OEM scale production and maintain ISO accreditation.